- PLANNED FOR OPTIMUM PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- DESIGNED FOR EASY, FAST NAVIGATION
- PRICED TO BE SURPRISINGLY AFFORDABLE
A. We make sure our 20+ years of experience provides value that far exceeds your cost. Here is a web-based database that makes sense.
- Consider the value of having commercial real estate professionals available to help protect your interests for each lease from commencement to expiration, including due diligence over all base rent, CAM, Tax, and Insurance issues.
- What about the value of having an electronic back up of all your lease related documents that are instantly downloadable and linked to all your critical data?
- It might be difficult to place a value on the tracking of all critical dates for future options/actions, but what is the cost of missing a critical date? We include a state of the art automated email notification system at no additional cost.
- How about the value of knowing your lease related recurring costs for the current month or any future month. Or for the next 12 months. Or knowing the remaining obligations from any month to the expiration date of any lease.
- Why CLAS, LLC / What do clients say about us?
- It's simple to use, no complicated excess bells and whistles to navigate around or pay for. They will program any additional reports we might need.
- You are dealing with the principles who have a depth of experience. They follow up on every detail of our leases and we get desktop audits of all expense reconciliations at no additional cost.
- They don't just fill in data to a database. They take an active role in helping us manage our portfolio.
- They only work with clients on the tenant side, no landlords. And, they are not affiliated with any brokerage company.
Contact Jim Goodman at 602-290-4893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your company's lease portfolio